We cover every niche skill that an electronics/embedded system business needs and operate throughout the full product lifecycle, recruiting within multiple industry sectors.
Aviation / Aerospace
TYPICAL ROLES WE RECRUIT INCLUDE:
We recruit all roles that an apply to R&D, Embedded and Software from placing Computer Visions Scientists, Application, Embedded and Electronic / Hardware Engineers (including Head of and Leadership roles) to bringing the product to life.
- The requirements of a Computer Vision R&D leader you will be leading a dynamic team who are designing and developing cutting-edge computer vision and machine learning algorithms.
- Research & keep up to date with developments, bringing out of the box ideas enabling us to continue to deliver innovative solutions on time and to specification.
- Build, lead and develop the team to encourage new ideas with a strong focus on research, while aligning with the technology roadmap.
- Feedback the high-level overview of performance, considering any risks or trade-offs.
- Quantitatively assess and report on internal and external technologies.
- Contribute to developing new IP.
- Hands on professional / leader who is has deep understanding of computer vision technologies.
- Experience with Tracking – SLAM – Real time tracking
- Experience with Tracking – SLAM – Real time mapping of environment
- Understanding of mathematical algorithms and 3d coordinate spaces.
- Experience leading and developing a product-centric R&D team. You will be organised and demonstrate strong project management and planning experience, enabling you to work to short time deliverables.
- Experience in C++ and/or Python, as well as version control systems
Nice to Have:
- Strong knowledge of machine learning.
- Object detection and database creation & object tracking.
- Experience with 3D geometry, point clouds
- Experience in C++/CUDA and parallel programming, as well as Python.
- You will demonstrate a strong research background and be able to develop new IP.
- Experience with AR technology would be an advantage
The embedded software requirements we work on require engineers to programme in C, C++, or Assembler. Aside from having the relevant embedded programming language experience, our clients usually require Bare Metal, RTOS, Linux or Windows experience.
We work with embedded software engineers who have worked on a wide range of different RTOS’s, such as ThreadX, FreeRTOS, SAFERTOS, OPENRTOS and VxWorks, programming through the full software stack.
Regardless of what part of the stack you work on – Low level bare metal kernel/device driver development, middleware or application development, we have the experience to cover any embedded software requirement.
We also have vast experience placing embedded software engineers on safety-critical developments.
This has included:
- Industrial: IEC 61508 -1, -3, -4
- Medical: FDA 510(k), IEC 62304
- Automotive: ISO 26262 -2, -6, -8, MISRA
- Aerospace: DO178B/C
- Oil & Gas: 61508
The electronics requirements we work with require engineers to have some of the following experience:
- High-speed digital
- Mixed-signal design
- PCB design/PCB layout
- EMC or SMPSU/power supply design
Aside from having the relevant electronics skills, we ensure we place electronic engineers who are well suited to the project tasks. Typical work might include electronics design, validation, verification, EMC testing, certification, or compliance/regulation checks.
We have placed electronics engineers into a wide variety of sectors, including automotive, aerospace, consumer, IoT, smart metering and wearables.
Typically, with Manager / Directors with have a background in the technology of the team and/or division they are running mixed with the relevant level of management skills required for the level of role.
Type of Manager and Director role we place:
- Team leader
- Software Development Manager
- Software Engineering Manager
- Head of Engineering
- Head of Software Development
- Electronics Engineering Manager
- Director of Engineering
SKILLS WE RECRUIT FOR INCLUDE:
We recruit people who have the skills that an Electronics and Embedded System business needs, from concept to manufacture. Whether it’s developing a device, connecting to the cloud, or streaming raw data, we have it covered.
What They’re Saying
Once you register with us you will be contacted by one of our team to discuss your needs, experience and career objectives.