C++ Software Engineer (C#, SQL, OOP) – £60k + Weymouth
C++ Software Engineer (C#, SQL, OOP) – £60k + Weymouth/FULLY REMOTE
My client are looking for an C++ Software Engineer (C#, SQL, OOP) – to join their exciting team who are cutting edge technology company.
Due to the success of the company, they are looking to expand the team considerably in 2021/22 and this C++ Software Engineer (C#, SQL, OOP) be an integral part of the Software Development team. The C++ Software Engineer (C#, SQL, OOP) be able to work independently on own projects and on Team Projects
The main skills needed for the C++ Software Engineer (C#, SQL, OOP) are:
- At least 5-10 years of C++ experience working on the back end
- Experience C# programming Language
- Experience with working on SQL Databases
- Comfortable with cross-team collaboration, specifically with Design and R&D Teams
- Is well organised, has an eye for detail, and have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work individually or as part of a team to meet deadlines.
Nice to Have (not essential):
- QT Framework
- Desktop Application Development
What’s on offer:
- Salary £50,000 – £60,000
- Working Hours: Mon – Thurs 08:00 to 16:45 & Fri 08:00 to 12:30
- 25 Days Holiday.
- Hybrid working if it’s possible (this will depend on the phase of a project and what you are working on) but typically this would mean you can do up to 2 days a week at home and 3 in the office.
- Pension is 4% employee, 5% company.
- Sick Pay
- Health insurance
My client ideally wishes to have this person based as close to Weymouth (close to their office) as possible but will also be open to remote candidates as well.
My client can offer a 2-stage process consisting of a 1st stage Video Call and a 2nd Stage Technical/Architecture based interview this process can be complete within 1 week (based on availability)