Senior Embedded Software Engineer (C, Firmware) – £70k – London
eliteppartners Elite People Partners Ltd
A Service Beyond The Ordinary
Senior Embedded Software Engineer (C, Firmware, Bluetooth) – £70k – London
My client are looking for an Senior Embedded Software Engineer (C, Firmware, Bluetooth) to join their exciting start-up who are working on cutting edge projects in Voice Communication.
Due to the success of the company, they are looking to expand the team considerably in 2022 and this Senior Embedded Software Engineer (C, Firmware, Bluetooth) will be an integral part of the Embedded team, and heavily involved in the code review, at the start and once up to date be fully in charge of all the firmware related activities within the team including planning out the full project and be involved and vocal in hardware Schematic conversations.
My client are looking for an Senior Embedded Software Engineer (C, Firmware, Bluetooth) who is confident and has the ability to take full ownership.
- Development and maintenance of embedded software across all my clients wearable devices.
- Implementation of audio-based User Interfaces.
- Implementation and optimization of DSP audio algorithms and Bluetooth 5.0 audio protocols.
- Work with UI/UX designers and electrical engineers to ensure proper integration and user testing.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of C and at least one scripting language (Python preferred)
- Experience with firmware and embedded systems
- Previous experience in Bluetooth applications
- Familiarity with version control, results reporting, and test management tools
- Experience using test equipment such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, and logic analysers
“Nice to have” Skills
- BS or above in EE/CS or equivalent
- 5 or more years of experience in embedded programming
- Previous experience in Bluetooth audio or wearable projects.
- Experience with DSPIC or Qualcomm chipsets.
- Up to £70,000 per annum
The role offers flexible working on avg 2 days a week at home – when creating your code you are able to do this from home but when you need to be working on the product/hardware itself this work will naturally need to be in the office.
My client want to have offered the role to the successful candidate within weeks so if you are interested please don’t hesitate to contact me. My client offer a 3 stage process that can be completed within two weeks subject to your availability.