Technical Project Manager (Jira, Scrum) – £65k+ Options – London
eliteppartners Elite People Partners Ltd
A Service Beyond the Ordinary
Technical Project Manager (Jira, Agile, Scrum) – £65k+ Options – London
My client is looking for a Technical Project Manager (Jira, Agile, Scrum) to join their exciting start-up who are working on innovative projects in Augmented Reality (AR/VR/XR).
Due to the success of the company, they expand the team in 2021 and will continue to grow in 2022 and this Technical Project Manager (Jira, Agile, Scrum) will be the lynch pin between technology and product pulling everything together within the business reporting directly to the VP of Product.
So, if you are a Technical Project Manager who has worked which hardware and software engineers and has excellent Jira and project management skills then an opportunity to work with one of London’s most exciting start-ups in the VR/AR/XR space is now available to you.
The main skills Technical Project Manager will need:
- Commercial experience as an Engineer ideally in Hardware/ Software (But limited to)
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager in an Agile environment
- Proven background of Agile project delivery
- Deep understanding of Agile PM practices such as Sprint Planning, Review, Retrospective and Stand-ups
- Qualified and in practice Scrum Master or similar status
- Ability to facilitate user story workshops and elicit requirements from the project and client stakeholders
- Expert level knowledge of Jira, Confluence and Burndown Charts
- Ability to coach, teach and pass on Agile PM knowledge to a team
- Personal interest in technology, innovation, and AR/VR/XR
- Experience with fast-cycle product development feedback loops
- Excellent written, report writing and verbal communication skills
- Understanding in either: electronics, robotics, mechanical or software engineering development
- Experience with AR/VR/XR or consumer products (Nice to Have)
- Understanding of ergonomics and product usability
- Experience using Google and Atlassian (Jira & Confluence) productivity suites is an advantage
- A passion for disruptive technologies
The role offers flexible working on average:1-2 days a week at home
My client wants to have offered the role to the successful candidate within weeks so if you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me. My client offers a 2-stage process that can be completed within a week subject to your availability.