Software Engineer (Graphics, GPU, OpenGL) – £80k – London
eliteppartners Elite People Partners Ltd
A service beyond the ordinary
Senior Software Engineer (Graphics, C/C++/ GPU/ OpenGL) – £80k+ Options – London
My client are looking for an Senior Software Engineer (Graphics, C/C++/ GPU/ OpenGL) to join their exciting start-up who are working on cutting edge projects in Augmented Reality.
Due to the success of the company, they are looking to expand the team considerably in 2021 and this Senior Software Engineer (Graphics, C/C++/ GPU/ OpenGL) will be an integral part of the Software team, and heavily involved in developing an exciting Unity-based software platform for our custom Augmented Reality Display system.
My client are looking for an Senior Software Engineer (Graphics, C/C++/ GPU/ OpenGL) who is confident and has the ability to take full ownership.
The main skills needed for this role are:
- BS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Excellent C/C++ Programming Skills
- Strong understanding of rendering and compute algorithms
- Experience with one or more GPU APIs (preferably OpenGL and/or OpenCL)
- Professional Experienced in shader writing,
- Able to plan and estimate your own tasks and ensure timely delivery of work,
- Interest and desire to work with AR in the construction industry,
- Passion for code quality and performance,
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
- Master’s, PhD degree or experience in Computer Graphics or related fields,
- First-hand experience building computer vision/graphics systems,
- Proven Experience in Computational Geometry and related applications,
- Experience/Knowledge of Unity’s Universal Render Pipeline,
- Professional Experience with C# and Unity 3D
- Knowledge of CAD theory and rendering
- Knowledgeable about construction BIM standards
The role offers flexible working on avg 1-2 days a week at home – when creating your code you are able to do this from home but when you need to be working on the product/hardware itself this work will naturally need to be in the office.
In addition to the above my client are able and willing to sponsor/support a candidate needing a visa in this role.
My client want to have offered the role to the successful candidate within weeks so if you are interested please don’t hesitate to contact me. My client offer a 2 stage process that can be completed within a week subject to your availability.