Senior Software Engineer (C#, Unity/Unreal) – £70k – London
eliteppartners Elite People Partners Ltd
A Service Beyond The Ordinary
Senior Software Engineer (C#, Unity/Unreal Engine) – £70k + Options – London
My client is looking for Senior C# Software Engineers with experience of 3D Engines such as Unity (Ideally 3D) or Unreal Engine to join their exciting start-up who are working on cutting edge projects in Augmented/Virtual Reality.
Due to the success of the company, they are looking to expand the team considerably again 2022 and these Senior C# Software Engineers will be an integral part of the Software team, and heavily involved in developing an exciting Unity-based software platform for our custom Augmented Reality Display system.
My client is looking for a S Senior C# Software Engineers who are confident and can take full ownership of their project.
My client at developing an exciting software platform for our custom Augmented Reality Display system.
- Work in the software team to develop Augmented Reality applications for our custom hardware (and additional future platforms) using external and custom libraries,
- Help in shaping the future structure, tech stacks and flow of the software,
- Work in a highly practical Research-and-Development and product-driven culture,
- Work with Hardware, Software, and Design teams to develop cutting edge products,
- Willingness to learn new things and to help in other areas within the company when needed.
- 5+ years of professional experience using C#
- 3+ years of professional experience with modern 3D engines such as Unity or Unreal Engine (Unity3D would be ideal but open to others)
- Bring a proven understanding of system design patterns, memory performance optimisation and Test-Driven Development,
- You document your code and systems with concise overview descriptions and guides,
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code,
- Self-motivated and pro-active with a strong work ethic,
- Able to plan and estimate your own tasks and ensure timely delivery of work,
Nice to Have:
- C++ Experience
- Experience in VR/AR
- Knowledgeable about construction BIM standards
What’s on offer:
- Salary £55,000 – £70,000 (Depending on Experience)
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays,
- Flexible around home working
- Company pension,
- Private Healthcare,
- PerkBox benefits,
- Bi-weekly free lunch,
- Fresh fruit every week,
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Flexible working hours,
- Summer and Christmas parties,
- Easily accessible location,
- Casual dress code,
- Modern friendly environment,
- Start-up culture,
- Playing a valuable part in revolutionising the industry.
My client wants to have offered the role to the successful candidate within weeks so if you are interested, please don’t hesitate to contact me. My client offers a 3-stage process that can be completed within 1-2 week. (Subject to availability).
Please note that you need to be entitled to work in the UK. If you are not sure about your eligibility, please find out more information about working in the UK from GOV.UK.