Senior/Lead Software Engineer (C#/C++) – £70k + Options – London
eliteppartners Elite People Partners Ltd
A service beyond the ordinary
Senior & Lead Software Engineer (C#/C++) – £70k + Options – London
My client are looking for 1 Senior and 1 Lead Software Engineer (C#/C++) to join their exciting start-up who are working on cutting edge projects in Augmented Reality.
Due to the success of the company, they are looking to expand the team considerably in 2021 and the Senior / Lead Software Engineers (C#/C++) will be an integral part of the Software team, and heavily involved in developing an exciting Unity-based software platform for our custom Augmented Reality Display system.
My client are looking for a Senior & Lead Software Engineer (C#/C++) who are confident and has the ability to take full ownership.
The main skills needed for this role are:
- Degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience,
- Strong, professional experience using C# or C++,
- Experience with modern 3D engine, bonus points for Unity 3D,
- Bring a proven understanding of system design patterns, memory performance optimisation and Test Driven Development,
- You document your code and systems with concise overview descriptions and guides,
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code,
- Self-motivated and pro-active with a strong work ethic,
- Able to plan and estimate your own tasks and ensure timely delivery of work,
- Knowledgeable about construction BIM standards
The role offers flexible working on avg 1-2 days a week at home – when creating your code you are able to do this from home but when you need to be working on the product/hardware itself this work will naturally need to be in the office.
My client want to have offered the role to the successful candidate within weeks so if you are interested please don’t hesitate to contact me. My client offer a 2 stage process that can be completed within a week subject to your availability.