Senior Electronics Engineer (PCB) – £70k – Oxford
Elite People Partners Ltd
Senior Electronics Engineer (PCB) – £55k – £70k – Oxford
My client is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual Senior Electronics Engineer (PCB) to join their exciting design team, in this role you will be focusing on developing my clients next generation of aerospace Lighting systems.
The Senior Electronics Engineer (PCB) will join my clients UK team. The role is based in Oxford in the UK.
My client design, engineer, and manufacture lights for Aerospace, Maritime and the contract market. They have in-house, design team, engineering, and manufacturing teams, so this is a fantastic opportunity to have real influence on a complete product development lifecycle.
As a Senior Electronics Engineer (PCB), your main activities will include:
- Designing and fault-finding Circuit Boards with CANBus functionality (for devices such as HD touchscreens)
- Assisting production with electrical technical queries
- Working with Firmware/Software engineers
- Producing and checking product documentation
- Produce schematic Drawings
- Designing circuits to Aerospace and regulatory requirements, supporting external testing when required.
- Assessing repairs and fault finding
- Report writing
Essential Skills needed for this role:
- Detailed understanding of electronics and circuit design, including STM32 and CANBus functionality.
- Experience of working within the aerospace industry (preferrable)
- Experience of working to QMS AS9100, Part21G/J experience (preferable).
- Experience of working within a manufacturing company.
- Software – KiCAD preferable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a team.
What’s on offer:
- Salary £50,000 – £70,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Offices based in Oxford
- Hybrid Working – (subject to role/responsibility and project)
- Flexible working
- 25 Days holidays + 8 Bank Holiday
- Start-Up Environment
- Free onsite Parking
- Candidate Sponsorship available if necessary
My client can offer a 3-stage process consisting of a 1st stage Video Call and a 2nd Stage Technical/Architecture based interview and the 3rd stage a meet and greet with the founder of the business. This process can be complete within 2 weeks (based on availability)