C++ Software Engineer (FIX / Market Data / Low Latency) – £110k – London
ElitePParttners Elite People Partners Ltd
A Service Beyond the Ordinary
Senior C++ Software Engineer – £110k – London – FIX / Market Data / Low Latency Systems
My client a VC backed and revenue generating start-up building the future of advanced simulation technology. My client is looking for an experience Senior C++ Software Engineer (FIX / Market Data / Low Latency Systems) to join their high performing team who are working on cutting edge platform for the Trading sector. Due to the success of the company, they are looking to expand the team and being a start-up, you will be getting in at ground zero on this journey with them.
The successful Senior C++ Software Engineer (FIX / Market Data / Low Latency Systems) will work on a greenfield and pioneering project, they are looking for an experienced Senior C++ Software Engineer (FIX / Market Data / Low Latency Systems) to join our agile team. You will be working alongside a small, talented team touching AI and ML.
The main skills needed for this role are:
- 10 – 15 Years, Commercial C++ 11/14 (or higher) development experience, preferably working on low latency systems.
- Experience working on FIX trading and market data systems or market data gateways (experience of setting up GTP feeds)
- Understanding of networking protocols like TCP/UDP/multicast
- Must have experience working on Linux.
- Working in an Agile Team
- Scripting with python
- An analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with the business.
- Knowledge of software design and development
- Good understanding of SDLC
What’s on offer:
- Salary £90,000 – £110,000
- Performance Based Salary Increase up to 12.5% (over 12 months)
- 5-20% Bonus (Based on Company performance)
- Equity / Stock Options (Equity: up to 0.5% each grant, 2-4 grants per year)
- Individual Training Budget
- 25 Days holidays + 8 Bank Holiday and 1 week at Christmas for Free
- Start-Up Environment
- Work from home as you decide – (up to 4 days a week from home)
- Private Healthcare
- Working for C-Suit
- Pension % Matched
- Gym Discount
My client wants to have offered the role to the successful candidate within weeks so if you are interested, please don’t hesitate to contact me. My client offers a 2-stage process that can be completed within a week subject to your availability.
If you are interested in this role, please apply to this role with your CV attached.