Embedded Software Engineer- £65k – Bristol/Hybrid Working
ElitePPartners Elite People Partners Ltd
A Service Beyond the Ordinary
Embedded Software Engineer – £65k– Bristol/Hybrid Working
My client are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer (Embedded, ARM, Microcontroller) to join their exciting team in this role you will be focusing on developing my clients next generation Virtual Reality system.
Our client are global experts in all things AI and AR/VR, including deep learning, 3D imaging, computer vision and IoT.
Due to the success of the company, they are looking to expand the team considerably in 2021/22 and this Embedded Software Engineer (Embedded, ARM, Microcontroller) be an integral part of the Software Development team, and heavily involved in leading projects, code reviews etc. This Embedded Software Engineer (Embedded, ARM, Microcontroller) be able to work independently on own projects and on Team Projects
My client is looking for a Embedded Software Engineer (Embedded, ARM, Microcontroller) who is confident and can take full ownership of projects.
As an Embedded Software Engineer, your main activities will include:
- Developing drivers and infrastructure on embedded platforms for ARM microcontrollers.
- Development on a pre-emptive, multithreaded RTOS or embedded Linux to meet real-time constraints.
- System-wide issue analysis on embedded systems.
As a senior member of the team you will also:
- Work with project managers and customers to understand requirements, communicate timelines and handle releases.
- Work with the HW team to define requirements, assist with new HW bring-up and solve complex system problems.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
The following skills and experience are highly desirable:
- At least 3-5 years of embedded experience working on low-level driver development and embedded applications.
- Experience with development on multithreaded pre-emptive RTOS.
- Proven ability to move projects forward whilst overcoming obstacles.
- Proven ability to learn and work effectively in unfamiliar areas.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet project timescales.
What’s on offer:
- Salary £40,000 – £65,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Performance Based Salary Increases
- Bonus (Based on individual performance)
- Equity / Stock Options
- 25 Days holidays + 8 Bank Holiday
- Start-Up Environment
- Pension up to 8% Matched
My client operate a hybrid working environment offering 3-4days a week working from home on average, however when the need arises you will be required to attend the Bristol office.
My client can offer a 3-stage process consisting of a 1st stage Video Call and a 2nd Stage Technical/Architecture based interview and the 3rd stage a meet and greet with the founder of the business. This process can be complete within 2 weeks (based on availability)