Digital Signal Processing Engineer (DSP) – £85k – Cambridge
Elite People Partners Ltd
Digital Signal Processing Engineer (3GPP,4G,5G) – £85k – Cambridge
My client is a growing company based on the outskirts of Cambridge, serving customers worldwide. They specialise in developing and manufacturing innovative solutions for cellular and bespoke communication markets.
Their products include 5G NR, LTE, UMTS and GSM base stations using their own hardware platforms and physical layers. They also undertake contract design and development projects based on their extensive cellular protocol knowledge and IP.
They have a flexible culture with a strong engineering focus and a proven track record. The team has a wide range of experiences and skills and works closely together and with our customers.
My client is looking for a Digital Signal Processing Engineer with Experience writing and designing Algorithms, Modulation, Filter Designs, Digital Mixing with high-speed Processors,
- Algorithm Design
- Modulation & De-Modulation
- Filter Designs
- Digital Mixing
- High-speed Processors,
- Experience with Transmitters & Receivers
- Experience Low-clock Signals
Desirable: (Not Essential)
- 3GPP 5G NR or 4G LTE physical layer RTL design,
- Familiarity with vector signal generators and analysers e.g. R&S SMW, FSV/FSW, and
- Experience mentoring and supporting other, more junior, staff
Additionally, knowledge of some of the following areas would be beneficial:
- Embedded Systems,
- Appreciation for Hardware Engineering
What’s on offer:
- Salary £45,000 – £85,000 (Depending on Experience)
- 10% Bonus
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays,
- Flexible around home working
- Company matched pension
- 4x Death in service
- Private Healthcare,
- Flexible working hours,
- Easily accessible location,
- Casual dress code,
- Modern friendly environment,
- Hybrid working
- Visa Sponsorship Available (must be UK based candidate)
- Relocation Support Available
My client wants to have offered the role to the successful candidate within weeks so if you are interested, please don’t hesitate to contact me. My client offers a 3-stage process that can be completed within 1-2 week. (Subject to availability).
Please note that you need to be entitled to work in the UK. If you are not sure about your eligibility, please find out more information about working in the UK from GOV.UK.