Embedded C/C++ Engineer – CONTRACT (OutsideIR35) – West Midlands
ElitePpartners Elite People Partners Ltd
A Service Beyond the Ordinary
Embedded C++ Engineer (DO-178C, D0-254) – £55ph – West Midlands
An aviation client is looking for an Embedded C++ Engineer with DO-178C experience to come aboard and help develop my clients own in-house Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC) system, this is a complete green field project
Your key responsibilities:
- Leading the software elements of all embedded systems
- Undertaking software development for embedded systems
- Performing verification & validation testing of embedded systems
Your skills and experience:
- Knowledge of C or C++
- Full-lifecycle software development experience, from initial requirements elicitation to design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, integration and training
- Knowledge of system development using model-based development techniques and tools (for example MATLAB / SIMULINK)
- Experience in OS / RTOS, low level driver software and target hardware integration.
- Practical knowledge of RTCA DO-178C process and procedure implementation for high DAL software.
Nice to Have Skills:
- DO-254 process and procedure implementation experience
What’s on offer:
- Hourly rate: up to £55per hour (Outside IR35)
- Duration: 12-month contract (will renew)
- Onsite role
- Working on greenfield aviation systems
My client wants to have offered the role to the successful candidate within weeks so if you are interested, please don’t hesitate to contact me. My client offers a 1-stage process that can be completed within a week subject to your availability.
If you are interested in this role, please apply to this role with your CV attached.